All reservations require a deposit to be paid at the time of booking. The total amount of the reservation deposit will equal the total amount of stay. Entire deposit will be applied at check-in. For cottages and cabins, we will need a credit card upon check in to authorize for possible incidental charges. There will be a 4% credit card fee added for use of a credit/debit card.
- If you cancel 15 days or more prior to your reservation, you will forfeit a $25.00 cancellation fee and will be refunded the rest of your stay.
- Any reservations within the 14 day period will be able to be rescheduled to a new date within the same calendar year.
- Reservations can be rescheduled one time only. The deposit will be forfeited if you cannot make the rescheduled reservation.
- If you cannot finalize a date when rescheduling a reservation, you will have 30 days to set a date.
- If a reservation has not been rescheduled within the 30 days, the deposit will be forfeited.
- You are responsible for the time you reserve. We do not provide refunds or prorations for early check outs, unless approved by the Executive Director.