This area is closed until further notice.
Check In: 1:00 P.M.
Check Out: 11:00 A.M.
PER NIGHT: $25.00 + tax
Camping Occupancy Rules
- There is a maximum of 6 people for primitive camping with one tent per site. There is a 2 car limit to park for primitive camping.
- We will need a credit card upon check in to authorize for $10 for your primitive code card.
- Gate codes are issued for the personal use of the permitted. Giving out the gate code is prohibited.
- Anyone entering the park after hours without proper registration can be cited for criminal trespassing.
- No alcohol will be permitted in primitive camping area. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Clothes lines are permitted and must be in close proximity to the camping unit.
- Campers shall keep their campsite clean and shall dispose of all refuse, garbage, trash, etc. in places provided for such disposal.
- Draining or dumping waste of any kind, except in receptacle provided for such use, is prohibited.
- All occupants of the park are responsible for cleaning grills before departing.
- Due diligence shall be used in building and putting out campfires to prevent damage to trees and vegetation and prevention of forest and grass fires.
- Please review our complete set of Occupancy Rules.